New alumni community launches
In March Cornell will launch myCornell, an online gateway to a powerful network of more than 14,000 Cornellians who live and work in communities around the world.
myCornell is your personalized way to:
- Update the college and your classmates on what’s happening in your life
- Find and register for Cornell events in your area
- Search for your classmates
- Search for networking opportunities with other Cornellians in your field
- Manage your giving
myCornell offers multiple ways to stay engaged with Cornell and is capable of syncing with your Facebook account, allowing you to login and post to both networks simultaneously.
- Visit my.cornellcollege.edu.
- Select “Activate your account.”
- Enter your first name, last name, and activation code, which can be found in the highlighted box on your Cornell Report mailing label on the back cover. If the college has your current e-mail, you will also receive login information by e-mail.
Those who register by June 30 will be entered to win an iPad 2.